Nov. 2 2001
- Updated all soceities to 1428. Added Tora determents. Added a new Qaiyore map.
Nov 23, 2000
- Updated all Societies actions to 1421. Also finished the Therani page. Have updated all of the histories in the story section. Add the book sections and have gotten Cloack and Dagger up.
May 6, 2000
- Finish updating the actions for each society.
March 12, 2000
- Updated Actions for Mir 1412-1417. Update Mirish determinants. Updated Actions for Aixelsydan, Amo'Trall, Aryisa, and Cedonia up to present.
March 11, 2000
- Updated PS/NPS status and player names e-mail addresses for all societies. Added Laria'rathi society.
May 10, 1999
- Started work on udating page to represent change in GM's. Should start adding content after this is complete.
February 17, 1999
- Mystical Ka'Shari history and humanities info written by Stef before he left.
- Cormenaeran religion (under Philosophy & History) by Ralf
February 7, 1999
- Additions to the map: the Hria settlements of Shalpath, Maripai, Ro & Tora; the identity of the Avaerean Isles; the Taltherani isolated trade outpost at Sarunor; the division of Tirmar by Taltheran and the Cedonian Empire (and the former Tirmarin settlements of Tirmar, Talishara & Zayura); the Selari settlements of Gomel, Inibar & Losela; the Vizinian settlements of Vizur, Kelsh & Tiraren; the Cedonian provincial borders (demarcating the three modern provinces of Vizinia, Cedonia & Selaria); the Tana expansion into eastern Rhudyn; the Aixelsydani annexation of the land south of the Straits of Anorurr; the Tana occupation of northern Videssia up to the Imbros River; the Milakanuri fortification at Jabau.
- A new Luminaries section, highlighting Qaiyorean celebrities, politicians, monarchs, villains and so forth.
- The removal of the Tirmarin as a NPS, due to Tirmar's incorporation into Taltheran & the Cedonian Empire. The Tirmarin are now a key element in Taltheran.
- A few updates to the languages page, notably the mention of Olozog, Hisar, Hansatari, Kaeirian, Aona & Tora.
- Slight re-write of the home page and 'The Game' intro.
- Taltheran trade information.
January 21, 1999
- The Ka'Shari are now a NPS.
- Accepted a proposal from Tad Kelson to play Cedonia.
- Added 1409 actions to the Modern History
- Three new historical descriptions (Shanari,Videssia,Cormenaera) added to the mythos
- Player society pages: Player names all now linked to email addresses
January 15, 1999
- A new Trade map (preliminary) has been added to the trade page.
- Four new NPS added to the society pages: Olozog (originated from Peter's Taltheran expedition to Myr-Kun), Hansari (from Chuck's Cedonian expansion into the west), Hisaria & Tora (from Brad's Hria trade descriptions)
- Razanians now a NPS (Matt was forced to drop out due to a change of job) :(
- Tana determinants updated
- The following society index pages have new gifs: Videssia, Free Cities, Onagir, Cormenaera.
- Excellent Environmental info from Brad for Hria
January 13, 1999
- Videssia 1408 reprise added
- Flora and fauna updated to include new information on the Theranth from Peter and the Raken from Aaron.
- Videssian military information now embellished with images, from Mike.
- 'The Last King' story from Aaron
- Great stuff from Brad & Mike: Hria & Videssia trade info (under Subsistence, Economy & Technology on their respective pages)
- Major changes to the main map, including new NPS on the western fringes (Olozog, Hansari, Tora, Hisarian Empire); Shanari place-names; Aryisan & Videssian expansion; Bel'Adne cities; the Bega, Arand, Imbros, Wyr & Imperial rivers identified; the Therani city of Unnirand; the Milakanuri city of Shein-Avaer; the regions known as Tirmar, Sebush, Kajir, Solbania & Kazovia in the environs of the Cedonian Empire; the provinces of Selaria, Cedonia & Vizinia within the Cedonian Empire; cities of Tanimbar; cities of Parglug; the Videssian city of Celoa; the Gulf of Labru; the city of Zelkor; the Telar Pass through the Tavar Mountains; two 'new' Free Cities; the regions of Rhudyn & Jundar to the north and south of Orasaren respectively. A number of the fonts have been changed - for example, 'tribes' and 'states' are depicted differently. I've muted some of the colours also.
December 17, 1998
- Added 1408 actions
- Approved a proposal from Ralf to play Cormenaera (one of the Free Cities). Added Cormenaera's determinants & description pages and a direct link to Cormenaera on the societies index.
- Updated determinants for Zelkor, Aryisa, Aixelsydan, Videssia, Free Cities & Razanians
- Added new maps from Aaron for the Razanian Coast (post assault over the Timber Veil) and Asagmar prior to the exodus.
- A ton of new flora and fauna from Brad
- Added some insight into Tanimbar's economy (from a Taltherani perspective) from Abe
- Added Brennan's 1408 reprise for the Shanari to the mythos
- Added updates from Matt for most of the Razanian pages
- The Bel'Adne become a NPS
December 3, 1998
- Clicking on the 'spinning globe' always takes you back to the home page now.
- Approved a proposal from Steve to play Zelkor. Added Zelkor's determinants & history pages.
- Modified the Orasaren Conference minutes (1407) to include Videssia's missive to Parglug.
- Added Terebuani description (from Mark).
November 24, 1998
- Updated the Flora & Fauna page: the Teeg, Orif, Sil & Gurder plus more on the Catayarsh & Theranth.
- Major additions to the Razanian pages made by Matt. (Go and see them!)
- Added the Hria description
- Updated determinants for Tanimbar & Shanari
- Relations updated for Videssia, East Torphan, Zelkor, Parplug, Onagir, Amo'trall, Taltheran & Celpalar
- Added 1407 activities
- Added the Adventure in Wyr & the Orasareni Defence Alliance 1407 conference to the mythos
- Added Aaron's write-up for Aryisa's assault over the Timber Veil to the 1407 results
- Returned the Action Submission Form to the site - it can be found under The Game section
- Chuck Durfee resigned as the Cedonia player
November 16, 1998
- Updated Tanimbar pages & Hria determinants.
- Updated the languages information.
November 15, 1998
- Four society proposals accepted: Matt O'Malley with the Razanians; Brennan Taylor with the Shanari; Brad Snape with Hria; Abe Barker with Tanimbar.
- Updated the following determinants: Celpalar (Rey-a-man), Eerith (Mystics & Creators), Ka'Shari (Unfathomable Wave names), Taltheran (the Chaling & military size), Saraa (relations), Cedonia (key elements).
- Fixed a couple of broken links in the Modern History for the Saraa and Videssia.
November 9, 1998
- New email address (for ever now, I promise!!) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added 1406 write-up for Celpalar
- The Eerith now a NPS as Kenny Crowe was forced to leave the game due to his computer crash :(
October 31, 1998
- A new web site! Loads of new stuff all over, and more to come....
- Major additions to the Saraa pages made by Mark. (Go and see them!)
- Three new player societies - the Jeff Peters' Parglug, Dave & James' Ban Horroth and Kevin Urbancyk's Amo'trall.
- Received the Gorso proposal from Heiko Bauer.
September 18, 1998
- Updated Aixelsydan, Aryisa, Celpalar & Saraan determinants
- Added many stories!
- Eerith page now adorned with image of an Eerith, as supplied by Kenny
- Changed my email address again after netscape webmail gave major problems.
Now at email@example.com
- Received Map of the Razanian Coast from Aaron, showing native Razanian kingdoms and Aryisa in close-up. Used it to update main map also. Also added some info on neighbouring kingdoms.
- Cedonia is now a PS, played by Chuck Durfee
- Added scenes to Ka'Shari and Saraan pages
- Updated Chronicles, Bestiary, History, Links & Players info
- Added new "Kaeir" NPS
- Added Saraan humanities information & Vraa'al history
,September 2, 1998
- Received proposal for Aixelsydan from Tom Ricks
- Added entries for Aixelsydan & the Vraa'al and updated map
- Began the Chronicles (year 1404 - the first game year) and added actions
- Added first entries to the bestiary
- Added military information to Videssia
- Preliminary society proposal received from Chuck Durfee
August 31, 1998
- Added maps to all player society pages (in the style of the Bel'Adne map that Ori did)
- New pages for NPS's - Cedonia, Free Cities, Milakanur, Mir & Myr-KŻn
- Modified navigation & Anthropology to include NPS entries
- Updated map to include Free Cities, Videss, Pran & Saltrim
- Uploaded new version of Taltheran travelogue from Peter
- Changed email links to point to firstname.lastname@example.org , my new email address
August 27, 1998
- Updated Aryisa, Bel'Adne, Celpalar, Taltheran and Ka'Shari determinants
- Added the first Tana pages
- Added Videssian & Taltheran history
- The game began on 25th August, 1998!
- Amalgamated the "Game Summary" information into "Guidelines & joining"
- Received preliminary society proposal for the mysterious Vraa'al from Graham Pilling
August 23, 199
- Received determinants, description & history for the Bel'Adne from Ori Folger
- Added the Balpuri language information
- Added the zip file for downloading the site
August 22, 1998
- Updated determinants pages for Aryisa, Celpalar, the Eerith, Ka'Shari, Saraan, Taltheran & Videssian
- Added the Ka'Shari description
- Added the Videssian religion information
- Added travelogue to Taltheran
- Added action submission form
August 20, 1998
- Added Saraan pages
- Corrected spelling of Ka'Shari ;-)
- Added determinants for the Eerith
- Received new proposal from Greg Hindman (inc. determinants) for Celpalar
August 19, 1998
- Added determinants pages for Videssian and Ka'Shiri
- Corrected Aryisa dates in History page
- Changed references to point to "Celandra: the Unyielding Land"
- Updated map to include Videssian
August 17, 1998
- Added Language Family Map
- Added description for Aryisa
- Added Ka'Shiri (Sea Nomads) to Anthropology
August 16, 1998
- Taltheran & Aryisa (the Asagmari land) now have web pages
- Changed intro to site and changed page backgrounds from parchment to paper
- Changed many links to point to the new The Unyielding Land and Fudgified Interactive History sites
- Updated History to include revised Avaeran origin on Avaerand created by Mike Harvey and Asagmari origins
- Added Langmake language creation utility to Player Resources
- Updated Languages to include mentions of the Beladne (Eastern Desert) , Tana & Asagmari (both Midsea) languages.
- Added new Links, including Bruno the Bandit :-)
- Announced that the last day for society proposals before play begins is 24th August 1998
- Added "For whom the bell tolls..." by Kenny Crowe on the Stories & Legends page
- Changed Saraa information to remove references of elves
August 13, 1998
- Changed name of subgroup of the Eastern Desert languages from Ganean to Therani, to fit in with Taltheran
- Added Taltheran to the list of societies - waiting for confirmation on society names before adding others
- Made Mir available as an NPS. (The reason it wasn't originally was that I was concerned it may be too powerful. Have now reconsidered......)
- Received proposal from Stephane Adamiak with regards to a nomadic Midsea peoples
- Received proposal from Mark Mueller with regards to the Saraa
- Updated qaiyore map - added scale, latitudes & known societies
August 11, 1998
Four new proposals received:
- Ori Folger - the Beladne people - situated on the inland sea to the north of the Calarnar desert
- Peter Bonney - Taltheran - a small loosely-held together kingdom on the estuary of the river (Tal?) north of Cedonia
- Aaron Nowack - the Asagmari - a society of the Razanian coast
- Jano Donnachaidh - the Tana - a Viking-esque people of the eastern shore of Midsea
August 10, 1998
- Added cartography & language links to Links page
- Changed "Notes & Related Links" page to "Game History"
- Minor modifications to navigation frame & welcome page
- Posted news of Qaiyore on elyria-l.
August 9, 1998
- Added Calendar, Determinants, Latest News, Player Resources, River Valley Languages, Stories & Legends and Submission form pages
- Modified Game Turn details
- Changed Guidelines for joining to include the points system suggested by Juuso, detailed in the new Determinants page (a cut down version of the Elyrian pages)
- Changed the navigation frame to include societies
- Removed the Lore & Trivia page - it may return if there's ever anything to put on it
- Created an empty page for the first player, Kenny Crowe, whose society is The Eerith who live on Annaeyana.
August 7, 1998
- Changed to a lighter background & removed many animated gifs
- Updated the map & history to remove some society information
- Moved site from geocities to tripods.
July 24, 1998
- Published first set of pages.